VEBINĀRS ''LABSAJŪTA UN GAISA KVALITĀTE DARBA VIETĀ''
We have joined up with leading workplace wellbeing experts to deliver a free 1 hour webinar to explore how workplace design can bolster employee physical and mental health.
panelists will discuss some of the areas that need significant focus and
consideration for the longer term with a special focus on indoor air quality.
wellbeing is a cornerstone for attracting and retaining people, but the past
twelve months have taken its toll and a lot of employees will return to the
Many will be wondering what preparations have been put in place to help protect
both their physical and mental wellbeing.
The latest data shows that indoor air quality is a prime concern for office workers and it remains the most pressing workplace concern according to Tarkett’s global Rethinking Workplace research.
While the focus in the past twelve months has been on the airborne virus, poor IAQ also has significant negative effects on cognitive performance and emotional state.
To explore this more depth, Tarkett is bringing together four workplace wellbeing experts to explore how workplace design can help support employee health and wellbeing going forward.
- What are the greatest threats to employee wellbeing as businesses move back
to the office?
- How can businesses give employees a greater ‘say’ in office design allowing them to feel more in control?
- What are the potential long term effects of poor indoor air quality?
- How can employers tackle IAQ?
- How can businesses make sure that they meet wellbeing standards?
- And how do they know that what they have in place is working?
Šeit var ievadīt papildus saturu. Ja papildus satura nav, tad šo bloku var noslēpt, nospiežot uz ikoniņas augšējā stūrī.